- Any Catalogs That I Can Buy From ?
With over so many new items every week, and hundreds of items on the site at any one time, plus constantly changing fashion news, trend features and advice, it would simply be impossible for a paper catalog to keep up.
Instead we prefer to focus our energy on providing our customers with a website where you can buy what you want when you want, 24 hours, 7 days a week and we believe that the images and catwalk give you a much more realistic view of the items you want.
- Do you offer price adjustments?
In order to provide a wide selection of products & brands, we work with a variety of third party vendors. We work hard with these partners to offer competitive pricing on our products. However, the prices on our website change often and we are not able to offer price adjustments once an order has been shipped.
- Why Might My Credit Card Be Refused ?
Your credit card may be refused for any of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card is still valid.
- You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
- You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of your web browser. Maybe because your browser has some kind of plug-ins installed. Please clear the cookies, restart the browser and then try again.
- What payment methods do you accept?
Our website offers ONLY one payment option for your convenience and safety. We accept Paypal which is one of the most secured online payment gateway that will protect your right regarding your benefits.
- My order was canceled but why were funds still deducted from my bank account?
In the event of your order refunded or canceled, It may take 7-21 business days based of your credit card issuer’s policies for funds to be available back in your account.
- There is something missing/ defective/ not what I ordered. What do I do?
We know how frustrating this can be and always want to make sure every order is perfect! Once you receive your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items immediately. If you believe an item is missing/defective/not part of your order, please contact us and raise a return request and follow directions as instructed. (Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 30 days of delivery. If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue store credit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)
- I am with a school. Do you accept purchase orders?
Yes, we accept signed Purchase Orders from approved schools. Please contact our Sales Team at email@example.com to receive instructions on how to be approved and submit your PO.
- I ordered the incorrect item(s). What do I do?
You can email us and request for a return claim. You can also read the “Return Policy” in the Our Policies Section at the bottom right hand corner of our site. Once on this page you can follow up our instructions for return process. Make sure and include your order number, item(s) that you’re requesting to return. Once this information is received we will contact you back by email with your return details and give you a FREE RETURN LABEL.
- How can I track my shipment?
Once we have shipped out your order you will receive a shipment confirmation email including a USPS tracking number. Click the tracking number to link to the order’s shipment status. However, USPS can take a few hours from the point of scanning in the package for it to update online. Then please wait for a bit to have your tracking number available.
- How will I know that my order is placed successfully?
Once you successfully place your order, you will receive a confirmation email with details of your order and your order ID.